This project was 2 years in preparation, liaising with the Premises Committee of this Quaker Meeting and the Historic Environment Department, and waiting for funding to come through. The four windows on the south elevation of this 1829 building had been extensively repaired, but had gone beyond economic repair. The glazing bar moulding detail on these windows required special cutters to be made up in order to be able to match it. Every glazing bar joint had to be scribed by hand because the moulding was so delicate. Richard worked in conjunction with the builder appointed by the Quaker Meeting on the installation. This project was partially funded by the Cornwall Historic Churches Trust who visited to see the work after completion.